Saturday, March 04, 2006

Half Moon Bay


blackrock
Originally uploaded by tommygunns.
Chicken Magoo constantly raves about a fish and chip shop on Half Moon Bay . The weather was so awesome on Saturday Gerard demanded an outing to the beach I suggested we see for ourselves if the legend was true. Thanks Dave for driving. We didn't find that fish and chip shop(ended up getting some ok fish and chips from Sandringham - Gez reckons they have probably the best potato cakes in the world) what we found instead was a really cool little beach enclosed in cliffs. We swam from the beach to the shipwreck. I found it surprisingly easy(must have been all that swimming training using the no yardage Teleformica method), Jason was almost cleaned up by a sailing boat and then a Jet ski and Gerard almost died when he finally made it to the deck. I will definitely be going back first chance I get and this time I'm taking my fins and snorkel. I have to take my waterproof camera to the wreck for some underwater shots as well as a mid-air, cliff in the background, jumping off the deck pic also.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

------====Swiming RACV====------
Annihilating Yardage Since 2006

Anonymous said...

------====Swiming RACV====------
SAY NO! TO YARDAGE

Anonymous said...

------====Swiming RACV====------
"Counting Yards? You loser!!"
--I. Thorpe
Proudly Anti-Yardage Since 2006

penfold said...

Hey man.. the place looks pretty cool.. where is it exactly... not that I can see it anytime soon.. :P would be nice to know..