Saturday, August 19, 2006

DWS Buller Trip

Big thanks to Edddie for day trip tickets to Mt Buller. Having just arrived from boarding in NZ the Thursday before, dropping into work on Friday followed by going out for Friday drinks it made perfect sense to wake up at stupid o'clock on Saturday morning and jump on a coach for more boarding. Unfortunately eddie himself did not regain consciousness in time after celebrating the arrival of Satchith's baby, Congratulations Satchith! Gez and I made the most of the chunky man made snow. That morning my neck finally felt better but it was only a matter of time before I re-hurt it. I also smashed my bum on the only icy section around. Not sure if I love being herded around which seems to be the norm on the day coach tours but its a good way to get a quick snow fix and when your mate sets you up with such an awesome deal impossible to say no.

No comments: