Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tino takes-off



At 3 today my awesome buddy Valentin begins his 5 and a half month round the world adventure. This will be the first time he has ever been in an airplane.
Here is what I can remember from his plans:
UK: London, Ireland, all the major stops in Western Europe down to Barthelona and Greece.
Visiting family(he has never met before) in Croatia and Germany attending weddings and Oktoberfest.
Then off to America Vegas, New York Niagara Falls Hawaii.
I'm super jealous, spastically excited and will miss him ridiculously.
I started a blog for him but doubt he will use it.Just in case check out: tino's travels
Have Fun you lucky bastard!

My mate I've know from childhood Kosmo, left last Tuesday for Poland as well as an extended European tour. And Chicken Magoo is making final preparations for his European adventure leaving 2 weeks from now. He will be blogging ferociously here.

No comments: