Monday, February 13, 2006

Parmalla Anderson


Photo Courtest of AndyBotting.Com's collection
I'll just say this, chicken breasts aren't naturally that big. Now I'm not saying the Metro are drug cheats but I would be interested to hear the results of their chickens urine test. Ever since that day I have been telling people how its as long as my forearm and that the first sight of it strikes fear in the hearts of mortal men.
Thanks Andy for the invite to the much talked about "North Melbourne Metropolitan Parma challenge".

Here is a link to Andy's awesome entry on the same subject.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I am pleased to say that I rose to the parma challenge and consumed the parmalogical magnificence with the energy of a competitor on The Biggest Loser finding a stash of chocolate bars. I endured the steriod enduced 'parma high'(tm) and inevitable 'parma low' as you realise you still have the salad to go. In these low times you start to have doubts..."what kind of evil created this thing?" and "how do you keep a chook that big in a cage?". The movie jurassic park came to mind...but was soon replaced by the achievement of finishing the parma. The only thing to do was to return home and give my digestive system the support it needed to get through the night ahead.